111-2 Notice of English I Lab Listening Examination
- 刊登人員:林 倖伃
Notice of English I Lab Listening Examination
- Examination Date and Time: During the English I lab class hours from Monday, June 5 to Saturday, June 10, 2023. Except for the students of the English-taught program classes, all other students taking the English I Course are required to take the examination.
- Grade: 10% of the English I Lab semester grade.
- Question Types: The listening examination is recorded in an audio file, including the questions and answer choices. Students should indicate their answers on the answer sheet.
Part I: Dialogue Completion, 10 dialogues (20%)
Part II: Dialogue Questions, 10 dialogues (20%)
Part III: Listening Comprehension, 2 articles (30%)
Part IV: Dictation, 10 sentences (30%)
- After the listening examination begins, admittance is not allowed.
- Make-up examination application procedures:
(1) Students who do not attend the examination for an approved reason by the university (approved medical excuse, official trip or other emergency) should take a make-up examination within four days right after the listening examination.
(2) After the make-up examination begins, admittance is not allowed.
(3) The make-up examination score will be calculated using the formula:
- Students (except students who apply for leave of official affairs beforehand) will have a score deduction of 20% if the score is above 60%. The formula is as follows:
Make-up examination score = (Original make-up examination score-60) x 0.8 + 60
- Students will not get a score deduction if the score is below 60%.
- For more information, please contact Ms. Ellen Lin (02-26215656 ext. 2342, email@example.com).