108-2 Notice of English I Lab Listening Examination
- 刊登人員:林 倖伃
Notice of English I Lab Listening Examination
Test Date and Time: During English I lab class hours, June 8th (Monday) to June 13th (Saturday), 2020. All students who take English I Course are required to take the test.
Grade: 10% of the English I Lab semester grade.
The listening examination is recorded in an audio file, including the questions and answer choices. Students should indicate their answer on the answer sheet.
Part I: Dialogue Completion, 10 dialogues (20%)
Part II: Dialogue Questions, 10 dialogues (20%)
Part III: Listening Comprehension, 2 articles (30%)
Part IV: Dictation, 10 sentences (30%)
After the listening examination begins, admittance is not allowed.
Make-up examination application procedures:
- Students who do not attend the examination for an approved reason by the university (approved medical excuse, official trip or other emergency) should take a make-up examination within four days right after the listening examination.
- After the make-up examination begins, admittance is not allowed.
- The make-up examination score will be calculated using the formula:
- Students (except students who apply for leave of official affairs beforehand) will have a score deduction of 20% if the score is above 60%. The formula is as follows: Make-up examination score = (Original make-up examination score-60) x 0.8 + 60
- Students will not get a score deduction if the score is below 60%.
For more information, please contact Ms. Ellen Lin (02-26215656 ext. 2342, email@example.com).